Thursday, October 8, 2009

What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures fo

CURLING STRAIGHT HAIR AND IT HOLDING THE CURL FOR SEVERAL HOURS? My wedding is in July and I want to wear my hair half-up/ half-down and really wavy like the pics. My main question is how do I make my hair curl the best and HOLD the curl for several hours?



Also, my elbow-length veil will start at the top of the back of my head and will not cover my face.



What do I need to use to pull my hair half-up that won't be too much in the way of the comb on my veil (or whatever it's called that holds the veil on)?



Here's the pics:



http://s77.photobucket.com/albums/j72/sw...



Thanks!



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

As a woman with super fine hair, it is better to get some soft foam rollers and wear them overnight. This is the only way my hair stayed curled. When I used rollers and curling irons, my hair stayed curled for about 5 minutes.



Try it out and have fun!



Here are some alternatives that work better with straight hair:



* http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.p...



* http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.p...



* http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.p...



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

well i think you should go to a hairstylist to get your hair done. thats the only way you can be sure your hair will work right.



but... i can tell you that if you get maybe a 1 1 and a 1/2 inch to 2 inch curling iron that will be where you should start. then get some strong *** hair spray with super strong hold. you may need a friend to help with your hair. pull your hair half up to start and then curl. dont try it the other way, trust me, it wont work. then curl. you should should spray the hair with hair spray, curl, release, and spray again. the curl will hold forever. i dont know what color you hair is though. ive done this to my hair and my sisters hair, ours is brown, and even though the hold is VERY stiff, it did not move. i even slept in it and it was very curled the next day. good luck and congrats!!!



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

Use rollers. Put them in when your hair is wet, and use hair spray, our mousse, whatever you like. After your hair is dry, take the rollers out, and you should have some great curls!



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

I think the curling iron will take forever, esp. if you have thick or long hair. You may want to use hot rollers and hair spray. Then the rollers sit in your hair for a long time until they cool. The curls tend to stay longer, I find.



Good Luck~ the pics are beautiful hairstyles. You have great taste.



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

talk to a hair dresser that you trust with these pics and they can tell you how they will do it. usually involves lots of hair spray.



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

Make an appointment with a stylist, prior to the wedding, take the picture to her, and she will practice on your hair for half the cost on the day of your wedding...Like say on the day of your wedding, she will charge you 50 bucks, well, to practice, it usually costs half that. There are special sprays they put in prior to curling that helps hold the curls in place, and then a finishing spray last for extra hold.. She will even put your veil in place too.



What's the best way to make my long straight hair look like the hairstyles in these pictures for my wedding?

Your hairdresser will be your best friend in doing this - they have all the tricks of the trade. Go for a trial run before.

No comments:

Post a Comment