Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

**I posted this in the "Hair" section, but I figured that's probably more girls than guys in that section, and I don't want to get bunch of effeminate suggestions. So, let's get some *real* suggstios here!**



Okay, here are my basic "rules" for what I'm willing to consider trying. Also, bear in mind, that by "Beard", I simply mean facial hair in general; including sideburns.



1. Hairstyle has to be either short or long. None of that "shaggy" crap!



2. I'm not going to have a clean'shaven chin, though I'll keep it as closely trim as nessesary.



3. Please give a suggestion on sideburns to go with your hairstyle or beardstyle; no sideburn, mid-ear, bottom-of-ear, or whatever.



4. Hair-care tips always welcome; I'm a guy, so its not exactly second-nature to me, lol.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

Short and spiky w/ some hi-lites and a nicely trimmed goatee. NO beard. The style is easy, you just get up, wet your hair, toss some gel in it, and GO! The hi-lites will add sporty, sophistication to your look. Keep the side burns but keep them the length of the sides (blended).



The style in the photo looks like regular "boy" cut like you would wear in the third grade.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

i dont knoww..



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

I really don't know why you are asking.



It looks to me that you have already worked out what it is that you want/like.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

A redhead will look hot regardless of hair style, unless it's too short. It's kind of too short (almost like like military style) in the cellphone picture. And any beard will look great (not too short) -- lucky you! Blond guys are much more limited in what looks good.



As for hair care, just keep it clean, but don't wash it more than once a day or even once every other day. Too much washing dries it out, and you don't need a dried-out haystack to be clean. If it's long use a tiny amount of conditioner -- too much weights down the hair. If it's not very long, just use a mild shampoo like baby shampoo and skip the conditioner.



Hairstyles/Beards for a guy with red hair?

nice looking!be sure the colored hair is thin but noticiable from far views.

No comments:

Post a Comment