Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have long, frizzy, wavy, brown hair... I need a new style, FAST!?

Yep, my hair is awful. It is long, thick, and dark brown. Whenever it drys it gets frizzy wherever the sun shines and i need a new hairstyle other than the classic ponytail. Braids dont work because it is semi-layered and if i let it hang down it is so wavy i look like im out of the 50's...HELP!



I have long, frizzy, wavy, brown hair... I need a new style, FAST!?

Don't straighten it. It's unhealthy for your hair, and it's just sort of unnatural looking.



Just accept that you have that sort of hair and learn how to do well with that. Don't crimp it/straighten it or do anything that will make it unhealthy and time consuming.



Even in a ponytail you can make lots of different hairstyles. You can make a high ponytail, low, loose strands, parted to the side, swept back, etc.



Just take care of it and you'll see that it looks best when you let it be what it is while just enhancing it.



I have long, frizzy, wavy, brown hair... I need a new style, FAST!?

go get a straightener... Revlon has one for $20 that you can get a Walmart. It will give you a nice, smooth look.



and you will look pretty like me. :O)



I have long, frizzy, wavy, brown hair... I need a new style, FAST!?

* Hair Styles



http://beegee.wordpress.com/2007/05/03/9...

No comments:

Post a Comment