Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have thick, long, black asian hair. I have had this style for forever. Pictures? Hairstyle sites?

hey i have thick long black asian hair too! recently i've permed it! well, you might not like it but i really like big poofy hair that's why... mm if you email me i can show you what it looks like... riah.kcalb@gmail.com



if not, you can always like google for hairstyle sites. http://www.garnierfructisusa.com/ is pretty cool (click on "style videos") and they have cool music, too.



I have thick, long, black asian hair. I have had this style for forever. Pictures? Hairstyle sites?

The host of Big Brother is asian, and she has these amazing layers. Almost like a shag, but it looks like she curls it or sets it in hot rollers. But it looks great!



I have thick, long, black asian hair. I have had this style for forever. Pictures? Hairstyle sites?

hi ^-^ i have think long, black asian hair too!! for a long time i let my mom style my hair, she'd leave bangs in the front, you know like kinda eighties look, but i got sick of it. so i got the side bangs. i think if you layer it and curl it, its really cute ^-^ except well, irons dry out your hair... oh well ^-^ i hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment