Thursday, October 8, 2009

Men's Hair, Growing from short to medium/long, Awkward stage?

Ok, Currently i have a fauxhawk its about 2 inches long I like it, and get a lot of comments on it,



Recent pic:



http://a693.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/ima...



but i've been thinking about growing my hair out and i'll need a haircut in about a month if i choose to do such



Anywya i don't want a haircut and would like to see myself grow it out to anyway



I was looking to see if anyone had any suggestions for what i should do through the awkward phase of "semi long but not there yet" hairstyle



I'd prefer soemthing Rock-ish, but then again ill see if i like anything



Thanks for any suggestions XD



Men's Hair, Growing from short to medium/long, Awkward stage?

Grr... I understand, I recently went from a faux-hawk to the medium/long stage.



Well the reason that I did a f/h was because I sorta butchered the front, so I decided to go all the way. :)



F/hawks are way out of style this fall so I would totally drop it.



What I could suggest from your length is that you trim it all to an even length and spike it.



Judging from the sides and back, it may be hard to do anything else. If your environment isn't too strict, you could always experiment with color while waiting for it to grow out: it usually makes awkward hair seem a little better.



Good luck on waiting for your hair to grow out, I'm still waiting for mine... and I gave up the f/h about half an year ago!



Men's Hair, Growing from short to medium/long, Awkward stage?

You know what is really hot right now? Side combing. Not kidding. Um see the guy in this video (I wouldn't watch the whole thing, it's really weird) http://youtube.com/watch?v=t7oGUIsNqSA the guy with the curlyish hair and a little bit in his face, at :25 seconds.You could try and do that? It might be a little bit too long for what you are looking for. But if you side comb it like that and work it with confidence, it will be killer. It is really popular to do that where I live right now. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment