Thursday, October 8, 2009

How should I style my long, curly hair?

I am a guy who loves 70s rock music, so I have been influenced to get that led zeppelin hairstyle, but over the years i've found that people at school arnt too fond of it. so I am willing to get it cut a bit or change styles to make it more appealing. Its wavy/curly, the bangs sit on my eyebrows, and the sides and back are just above my shoulders, I use sunsilk antipoof cream to control it , but its still a bit puffy, I know that personality is more important, but I still want to look good, so how do you suggest I style my hair to look more modern and appealing?



How should I style my long, curly hair?

Make sure you take care of your hair very well. Alot of people aren't wild about long hair, but if it's really nice, most girls can't keep their hands out of it. Keep it trimmed, grow out your bangs, comb your hair, and NEVER let it get greasy. Ideally, shoot for Heath Ledger ala Ten Things I Hate About You.

No comments:

Post a Comment