Thursday, October 8, 2009

What are kinds of hairstyles guys can do to their hair?

i need helP!!



what kind of hairstyle can my brother do with haiar that is just above eyes. please list what you need



also guys



how do you make you hair flip up in the front and how long does it take to do your hair every morning.



What are kinds of hairstyles guys can do to their hair?

well, how old is he?



here's a pic of my hair/me



to do the hair flip, it has to generally be over your eyes, but if it's covering some of your eyes, i guess you could do it, it wouldn't look as good, but it'll still flip around.



http://i19.tinypic.com/7wpabzs.jpg (sorry for the lazy eye looking like thing, i had to take this pic in a hurry) :)



I'm not sure if he wants to have this kind of hair, cause it takes a while to do, (30 mins, and that's if your good, and do it daily).



It can also be expensive



I personally use really expensive products, but they last for a while, because styling it is mostly the way you comb it..



this is getting too long of an answer alrdy, so if you wanna know how i do my hair or something, you could ask me :)



GL

No comments:

Post a Comment