Thursday, October 8, 2009

How do i style my hair when...?

ok how do i make my hair look nice if my hair has too much of Layers around my face likee it makes my face look SO round.. i want a hairstyle thats LONG can anyone tell me how to make that illusion... i used to have LONG *** hair like past ma boobs nnyee it was pretty long i LOVE IT but then i wanted a change n now I WANT MY OLD HAIR BACK! :'( orr i could make a nicer hairstyle because i feel this one is such a goody hairstyle kinda like for childrenn lmfao.. nn i dont want my hair like that. =P=P



How do i style my hair when...?

an easy and cute style is to use bobby pins and take the all the bangs surrounding ur face and put them strait back in a "poof" w/ the bobby pins



How do i style my hair when...?

why dont u get side bangs to reduce the roundness of ur face...bangs look hawt

No comments:

Post a Comment