Tuesday, July 28, 2009

How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

So I have long brown hair. My hair goes to about to half my back if not more. I have a side bang. My hair has no layers just straight on the bottom. i was just wondering how i should cut my hair. i have been wanting to cut it for a while but i dont know how.



my hair looks something like this only its brown and its longer like I said above.



http://www.hairstylesdesign.com/gallery/...



Thanks



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

5 inches below the shoulder and long blended layers would look awesome , fitting your description.



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

get some face framing layers, it would help if you told me the shaper of ur face



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

bust a brittany spears



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

well get 360 layers which are layers that go all around your head and the top layer could be the size of a bang to flatter your face



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

Cut it like the picture maybe a little shorter. The picture is cute. If you don't want layers just get medium length (little longer than the shoulders) and get an angle with your bangs. Change is good so just go for it and be creative!



How should I cut my hair?... please helppppppppp?

i would get a shoulder length cut and some swept across bangs... get layers! they always look great... this way with the shoulder length hair.. you will be able to handle it in many ways: pony tail, let down, and so on there are many things you can do with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment