Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I want to look...DIFFERENT! What are some cool hairstyles for long, curly hair with slightly-long ba

I would prefer things that are easy to do and will make me look...different, lol! I mean, I usually put a headband on or a hat when my hair wakes up in a bad mood. Of course, I don't want anything too wild...I just want something that makes me look nice.



I want to look...DIFFERENT! What are some cool hairstyles for long, curly hair with slightly-long bangs?

ok dear im a hair stylist the hottest trend is long layers i think with what u described it will look terrific and the side swept bangs part your hair a little more to one side and there also really popular i attend alot of hair shows in chicago and for u it seems this would b the neatest dont cut ur hair it only grows a 1/4 inch a month let it be and wear it so u and others can really c how pretty it is i know people with curly hair usually hate it but its in so enjoy it u have been blessed have a gr8 hair day



I want to look...DIFFERENT! What are some cool hairstyles for long, curly hair with slightly-long bangs?

ok i suggest that some days you pull your hair back in a ponytail and leave your bangs to the side it will look really cute Report It



I want to look...DIFFERENT! What are some cool hairstyles for long, curly hair with slightly-long bangs?

My hair was near the middle of my back and I just cut 11" off of it and donated it to locks for love. It is now in a shaped bob and I have pixie bangs. I love it, it was a huge change :) Go wild and if you hate it, hair always grows back out.



I want to look...DIFFERENT! What are some cool hairstyles for long, curly hair with slightly-long bangs?

Why not go to a salon and find a nice new hair style. If you really want to look different and not have to worry about your hair waking up in a bad mood, go with something nice and short like a bob or a pixie.



Until I was seventeen, I had long down to my waist hair. For the last seven, I have buzzed it all off, let it grow out to my shoulders and then have it buzzed again. The neat thing is, my hair goes to Wigs for Kids or Locks of Love.



If you cut it and don't like it, it will grow back.

No comments:

Post a Comment