Saturday, August 1, 2009

How long will hair products and cosmetics last?

My closet is filled with them.... are they still good after a year, two years, three years? I change hairstyles sometimes and use all of these.... and my buying habit is now more under control!! :o)



How long will hair products and cosmetics last?

Personally, I would not use anything over 1 year old. If it has natural additives I would smell it and if it does not smell like it should throw it OUT. Anything naturally enriched once opened will spoil.



How long will hair products and cosmetics last?

Generally, six months for make-up. As for hair products, when they fail to perform the function they're advertising [ie. when your hairspray is stickier than it used to be]...time to dump it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment